<body>

♥ Saturday, May 28, 2005♥

*`*`*`* mY last dAy n Poneer*`*`*`*

oN tHe 27th May 2005 was mY last dAy n Poneer... i was very late when I reach office..cos slept very late.. so relunctant to wake up.. ths day was really a busy day fOr me. cLearing all mY stuffs, talking tO mY fRiends and Etc... tHe tOuching mOments s here... Kenneth tRied tO bLuff me wth a dAmn cArtOn.. InSide cOntained mY faRewell pResent frOm aLl mY clOse cOlleagues...I dOn't dAre Opened t mYself.. cOs I was fEeling sHy aNd sUrprise.tO see tHat tHey hAve really bOught mY fAvOuRite "Burberry" Bag whIch was really a very Expensive gIft frOm tHem. When I read the farewell cArd and mY tears drOpped... wHich made me feeL sO uNbear tO leave here.. but everything have reAlly cOme tO an end.. nOt able tO turn back anymOre le.. I muSt really thaNks alL of tHem especially to Kenneth & XIngYu, I knOw tHey hAve reallY spenT alOt Of mOney tO buy this gIft fOr me.. I will really tReasured aNd taKe cAre Of it weLL... Then at Night we went fOr Our farewell dinner..at the Plaza RoyalPark Hotel fOr tOgether wth sOme Of mY ex-pioneer friends.. aFter that we went fOr dinner and drinking at the rObertson walk "Beach Bar" till late at Night then reach hOme.. aFter tHis night eVerything has Over le.. nOw really missed tHem vEry mUch.




*~*BeaNie Diary*~*@ 8:45 AM