<body>

♥ Friday, May 27, 2005♥

*`*`*`*Stll In the Office 26th May 2oo5*`*`*`*

At this time 6.45pm, I am still sitting on my chair and using the computer which I have been using for 4 years here.. thinking my last day in Pioneer will be coming in the next 12hours... Somehow when people kept asking me.. Wow.. someone is very happy now..cos tomorrow will be the day I be getting out from Pioneer. But I keep saying that I am not happy not because of the Company, but because of the Colleague whom have spent the moments through out my 4 years... giving me lots of laughters, care, consoled, funs, attentions, breakfast, angered, saddness and ... countless of things which far too many to list down.. nevertheless.. will never able to forget what you guys have give to me.. I really hope that I can hold back my tears and not to let them see. But I know I can't at all... cos I have just cried out again when someone told me.. Times really have flies so fast.. another one day will be the one month service here...what will be my reaction and feeling for tomorrow..?




*~*BeaNie Diary*~*@ 6:35 AM