<body>

♥ Friday, June 3, 2005♥

*`*`*`*jOlin BreakdOwn*`*`*`*

Finally the secOnd day of the wOrk have ended... Since mOrning till end Of the Office hOur.. I have been sttng dOwn here tO surf nternet and Onlne oNly.. tme was pretty waste away lke that.. hOw i Wish just sPend the tme at hOme relaxng away nstead. haha.. sOmehOw I have really breakdOwn On ths secOnd day.. I have cried out finally.. cOs Volet callEd to ask How am I doing and etc.. when I heard ths.. I cannot contrOl and burst Out cryng. Then XngYu alsO have giving cOncerned to Me thou I am so far away.. he reminded me nOt to skip my medicine n case the fever cOme back again.. When I heard ths, I cred again.. lucky.. tOday mY cute fat maO maO Jeffrey meet me fOr lunch and Talk to me.. and Best Of all.. he Treat mE eat lunch at the Sakae.. wow ... hehe..Such A sumptous lunch tOday *Yum Yum* but I nO mOOd tO eat much eIther.. cOs I feel sO pathetC here..sO lOnely.. nO oNe to cAre and pamPered me le.. nOw what left fOr me here are thOse feelng and photos of them to remnd me of tHe laughters and fun that we all have Shared.. hehe.. at that t}me.. can't help to cry Out again.. today.. me.. realy cannot stand it anymore.. But aFter cryng out.. makes me feel better nOw.. and tOld myself tO braced up..cOs i stll have gOt lOng way tO go.. cRyng here No use.. No one will cOme and cOncerned fOr yOu here..




*~*BeaNie Diary*~*@ 8:00 AM