<body>

♥ Wednesday, July 27, 2005♥

*`*`*`*Gathering at Jurong Point*`*`*`*

Hmm.. this Tuesday Night... After work was kinda a relaxed day for me... hmm.. when work done.. I quickly packed bag go home only.. everything also don't wish to care lo... Then while wating for Yuting to come and meet me at the Lavender MRT... I saw.. a guy.. But you knOw la.. my damn stupid poor eyesight.. couldn't see anything when I don't wear Spec... sO i Couldn't be sure whether I really have saw him.. and also don't know whether he have see me anot.. or he can't remember me ? I also not sure.. But the way he walked and the styles.. really resembled a guy whom was the same ITE with me few years back.. Whom I always wanna see.... really made me wondered whether he was the one... is it him?? I really don't know.. however Yuting also arrived.. and followed by Xingyu.. headed back to JUrong Point and have dinner together... at the Mini Japanese restaurant.. after that they companied me shopped awhile..almost till 8pm.. then they headed home.. and not long... Lida was actually walking behind me liao.. so I am not left alone for very long.. then even later, Shuhui, Weiqiang and Bengkhoon have also arrived and gathered at Jurong Point together with me.. fOr a discussIon.. on what?? "chalet" .... haha... we people still organise a chalet at this time.. well.. cos it kinda difficult for so many of us to organise a trip for 3 days.... sO just gather together somewhere in Singapore.. Next time if we have
the chance, then we will organise a Malaysia Trip.. ok.. I am sure it will be very nice and fun for all..you know what ... we arrange to meet at 8pm.. and I never expect that I will sit till so late about 11pm+ then reached home.. can imagined.. there are so much crappy things to chat.. that still reluctant to go home.. even though they know I really looked very tired le.. but still can continue sitting down.. however I also ok with it.. anyway it so near to my house.. so long can reached home before 12am... *haha*.. .

Haiz.. for the sad thing now is.. does anyone know what had happened to my Tag board?? since yesterday I am not able to view anything at all.. I also don't know why.. I never done anything to it.. not edit anything... how come I still can't see anything on it de..? my friend left me tags.. I also can't view it anymore.. can anyone answer to my quiries.. and help me to solve my tagging?? I really feel so sad now.. *sOb sOb* :~~(




*~*BeaNie Diary*~*@ 2:58 PM