*`*`*`*`A late and Tiring Saturday*`*`*`*
Had actually planning tO go.. Malaysia shopping again..but then expected it rain.. but never expect it rained until so late still don't want to stop at all.. so the whole day is like I have to stay home and surf net again.. doing what? same thing.. doing something in the blogging.. editing the template... but don't know why is like I have spoilt the whole template liao.. loading also have become very slow.. I really got scare of it.. that I Don't know what to do with it...can anyone help me with it..? My tagging also have got problem with the viewing.. is it the network problem? or my tagging have gone already?? what happened to the network?? where has it gone to..? feel like changing the whole sickening skin to a brand new blogskin again..but can't find anything that I like it at all...
Hmm.. so bOred that Dear Dear have finally bring me out to Marina Square there.. *haha* nothing can stop me from going anywhere and anytime... When we have reached there... of cos go there shopping while the shops are still open.. then finally after a long walk.. I am able to buy one pc of clothing.. and Dear Dear so nice.. Paid it for me without me telling him to.. *haha* cOs he knOw that I will ask him pay de.. *isn't it so*..? but actually I wanted to buy Dwalf hamster instead. but he dun want to buy it for me.. and said he rather buy the clothes for me..so.. better than nothing.. *sob sob*.. after that as usual we have went to Marina Bay there played games. but so sad.. my favourite machine have been removed..? there nothing for me to play there.. and damn.. i have wasted $11 for catching the bear for nothing.. so sad.. wasted so much... but I get nothing.. *haiz*.. as it was getting late, we also dun wish to waste the time there.. then he bring me to Geylang there for durians.. and u can imagine.. hw crowded can it be.. alot of peoples just sitting there eating lots of durians too. *haha* I tot we are the only funny couples went to eat alone..*chey* finally .. we went home with a very full stomach.. *hehe*
A Loves Philosophily found while I am surfing the net....
It Lies not in our power to love and hate
For will in us is overruled by fate
When two are stripped, long era are the course begin
We wished that one should love, the other win
And we especially do we affect
of two gold ingots, like in each respect
The reason no man knows; let it suffice
What we behold is censured by our eyes
Where both deliberate; the love is slight
Who ever loved; that love not at first sight

*~*BeaNie Diary*~*@ 3:48 PM$BlogItemDateTime$>