♥ Thursday, July 7, 2005♥
*`*`*`* Meeting Up fOr bOwlIng and DInner*`*`*`*
oN this day (Thursday) I meet Xingyu at Cityhall.. sO nice Of him went tO buy sUshi fOr me tO fill my stomach.. cOs i was sO hungry as I never have my lunch earlier.. haha.. well.. I went tO meet Jo, Violet, Ken & XingyU fOr a bOwling session training but nOt fOr me lo.. cOs thOse 4 persOn abOve have gOt tOurnament cOming uP On this Sat.. sO I went with them fOr Out of fun.. haha...jOined fOr the fUn ma.. aLways like tO be extra de.. *sOB*
anyway we still enjOyed alOt.. we 3 gals like fighting against the 2 guys but why Only tOOK 2 pics ?? whY never tOOk with gUYs tOgether..? hmm.. play until fOrget tO take sOme pictures as well le.. wasTed .. bring camera alOng oso never taKe.. haha.. *^_^ anyway here hOping yOu gUys can win sOmething from the games ok.. got the chance de.. have faith in yOUrselves ok.. nO prizes gOt the vOucher Oso gOod la.. u all enjOyed the games which I am nOt able tO do sO after the 4 years liaO.. sO sad.. *crying* hmm.. after the game we have steambOat f Or dinner. *haha* all Of us like was sO clumsy here and the re.. cOs all need tO dO the cOoking Ourselves.. Only have limited plates and bOwls tO take the fOOd.. everythng like feel sO dirty all
Over.. *yuck*.. but still we enjOyed chatting over the dinner...thOu we all eaten quite less Of the fOod.. sO nOt worth the mOney at all.. hehe..sOmemOre we can even tALks abOut *shiting* matter over the dinner taBle.. ? haha.. *disgUsting*.. u never see hOw lOud we have laughed Out becauSe of that Saru.. *funny*...u'll wOndered hOw cOme gOt such Saru.. sO entertaining One lO.. *haha*.. the night ended qUite late le.. sO as usual Saru have tO send us all hOme again.. and never change I always the last tO reach hOme sO late de.. haz.. sO sleepy.. *yawn*.....

*~*BeaNie Diary*~*@ 3:13 PM$BlogItemDateTime$>