<body>

♥ Saturday, July 2, 2005♥

*`*`*`* MisSIng hIm over tHe weeKend*`*`*`*

Over the weekend, I am nOt able tO meet my Dear Dear... cOs I have sOmething On.. sO when I told hm, he was simply pissed off Of cOs.. cOs we meet only In weekends, yet I cannot spend the time with him instead..he always have thiS thinking that weekend are sO impOrtant tO us.. but I chOse tO sPend the times with my friends nstead. sO we never even tAlk Over the phOne at all.. cOs I knOw either One Of us sure will quarelled.. sO have chOose tO escape the call frOm each Other.. and damn.. he reaLly never called me at all.. well.. I can guess sO le.. I alsO dOn't bOthered tO disturb him.. cOs he dOn't wish tO quarelled with me.. Dear.. jUst tO say I am sOrry tO yOu.. even yOu never aBle tO read it here.. bUt I still want tO tell yOu.. nO matter hOw less I be seeing yOu.. the misses and lOves have never ever lesser at all..




*~*BeaNie Diary*~*@ 6:30 AM