♥ Saturday, July 16, 2005♥
*`*`*`* My Belated Birthday surprIse*`*`*`*
nOw is already morning 2am.. there something which really made me unforgettable.. sO I want tO quickly write the feeling I have in me now before it gone... today I have to attend lesson.. sO guess what..? when the lesson have ended... Feng waiting downstair for me .. saying he will be meeting me awhile.. before he booked in camp.... serving his 2 weeks reservist ... *haha* I really never expect that there will have ever one day he will fetch me home from school at 930pm.. cos of his working time.. he hardly have the chance to do so de.. unless.. like this time now lo....*haha*...therefore.... when I meet up up with him... he then showed me the flower on his hand and give to me.. *shock*.. I was reali shock that he came to find me just to wish me a belated birthday... other than that
we have went to the bird park there... cos he up to his mischief again.. *hmm.. guess wat..? he took out 1 slice of Blackberries Cake and sang *Happy Birthday* song to me...at that kind of sparkling lightning with the car shine here and there to create the kind of romantic atmospher... I was reali moved by him.... But I can't cry at all.. Don't know why.. there no way I have the tears to shed de...? my eyes very dry de... but very shy.. *haha*... really have let him surprise me.. *sweet smIle*.. everything was still so fresh and sweetening in my heart... *haha*.. I guess.. this year was really the most romantic years to spent my birthday.. *haha*... Thank you so much Feng..

*~*BeaNie Diary*~*@ 5:30 PM$BlogItemDateTime$>