<body>

♥ Saturday, July 23, 2005♥

*`*`*`*My Hard tIme cOmIng agaIn*`*`*`*

Hmm.. thInking of this moment.. I feel so Sian and Stress up ah... cOs my exams coming soon in this 2 months time..? 2 months only..? got enought time to study anot..? I can say.. nope.. cOs I have got alot to gO thru especially those subjects which I have failed in the first semester..**shy** because of the new conversion to new syllabus... all those old syllabus have to clear by the Month of March.. otherwise I have to retake the subjects again.. since I choose not to.. So I have to work extremely hard to pass the subjects..*God.. Please Help me ah* ... waIt a minute.. whO's my God..? who gonna help me..? *haha*... hmm... I am sure got help de.. I just have tO put in more effort in practising and stOp gOing out every now and then.... Hmm***Must control myself this time.... endure for 2 months only lei.. can??? .. after the exams on Oct.... I can jolly well go enjoy again... Hmm.. *might ask Dear tO plan a trIp fOr my destress Break out.......... otherwIse I will gO crazy... sOmehow been feeling quite stress and tired thinking alot of things going thru my braIn.. been sOrting and thinking what I really want from myself..




*~*BeaNie Diary*~*@ 12:30 AM