<body>

♥ Thursday, July 28, 2005♥

*`*`*`*A pIss off day In the office*`*`*`*

Hmm.. this day really don't feel good staying in the office whole day... feel so noisy..like market.. cannot stand the people here why can talk like nobody business.. or act like in the quiet office.. to me local concept are still different.. somehow still really can't get used to it.. haiz.. *why my buttock so itch* change company for what la.. now also can't blame no one liao le... anyhow... now have alot of jobs on hand.. it seems like everything have already been fixed of what I am going to do everyday.. no self me at all.. so sick of this feeling sometimes..

hmm.. lunch time was really great for me.. cos Feng came to my office here and find me for lunch before he go work. and this is also the first time he came to find me.. hmm.. i think really once in a blue moon then can see another time.. however we also never go anyway far.. cos time was really very rush for him.. as usual we went to Bugis for lunch lo... after that he have to go for work liao.. time really past so fast.. I also sick to go back work after that... no choice.. die also must die in the office...

then this time was really even more sickening because someone was ordering me to do things.. simply pissed me off.. "hey this is buyer job" u have to go find out yourself... if you think there anything wrong.. we can hold a meeting.. wow.. when I heard it..suddenly I am on Fire..thinking I am still new here for only 2 months.. she bully me.. feel like gives her a box and asked her go back sleep.. haiz.. but where have my courage gone to? i can't act like a villain here.. one day one letter throw liao.. everything now noted in my heart..




*~*BeaNie Diary*~*@ 1:58 PM