♥ Wednesday, July 20, 2005♥
*`*`*`* A rainy day makes me yawn*`*`*`*
today only Tuesday.. and somemore it Rainy day.. made one so sian so sleepy.. haiz... why the life here still as boring as ever de..? find nothing challenging to do ... no fighting spirit at all de.. hmm.. I find myself like very useless in this line.. hmm.. seems like can't do anything for them.. or is it.. the job here just too easy for me to handle.. *haha* no satisfaction here at all.. have such thinking that I feel like going to change another better job which I will like it.. and most importantly will be.. much more nearer to me alot alot.. otherwise everyday come to work just by the travelling itself take up for 1 hour.. have to wake up so early everyday and end up not enough sleep de... feel tired and no moral to come work at all.. so no point.. even meet up with suppliers oso nothing much cos i feel that I don't have anything to talk to them either... Save me and get me out from here..
Hmm.. have just saw Jo Blog's Cheers me up.. after reading her long story.. finally have saw my name inside.. so glad she remember my birthday and wished me too.. haha.. *Thanks "Jo" for remembered my Birthday ya*.. I have saw it le..

*~*BeaNie Diary*~*@ 2:15 AM$BlogItemDateTime$>