<body>

♥ Tuesday, July 5, 2005♥

*`*`*`*` ReceIve a Small BIrthday gIft*`*`*`*

oN this day I went tO meet Xingyu fOr a movie.. and after that we have went tO find a place fOr a coffee..and cHat fOr a while.. we then gO home.. tHe time passes very fast....In here nOw ... I would like to say a very Big Thanks you tO Peiyin.. cOs she have really gOt the heart.. tO remember my birthday.. when I get hOme last night.. I have received a letter frOm Peiyin..with a little HP accessories and I am using t right nOw.. I was sO tOuched and guilty about it.. well... cOs even thOu I still remember when is her birthday.. Yet I never even give her any wshes at all.. But still.. I hOpe she have a nice memories fOr her Birthday.. she have wrOte tO tell me alOt of things.. sO saddening... but I am sUre she have Own thinking and will knOw what tO plan fOr herself.. It just that sHe hasnt found the right path fOr her tO stay On ba.. nevertheless....still wishes her all the Best fOr her futUre.. *smile*




*~*BeaNie Diary*~*@ 2:49 PM