<body>

♥ Wednesday, July 6, 2005♥

*`*`*`*Receive tReat & PreSent*`*`*`*

oN this Tuesday I was very HapPy lOOking fOrward fOr a dinner treat from Tan E.H.. haha..we arrange tO meet up at City Hall.. and yOu knOw what..? he have intend tO prepare a Birthday gift fOr me..? sO when we have met uP.. he went tO chOOse a gift fOr me which is average expensive and unique 3
hearted silver chain.. it sO special lOOking.. haha.. will take a pic and displayed t.. *wait* So nice of him.. giving me a presEnt & a dinner treat as well.. *smile*..... tHen we have dinner at the "Imperial Resturant" chinese fOOd.. *yUmmy* sUmptOus dinner... in retUrned... I buy him a drink at the "CalifOrnia Bistro".. aT there we jUst drink tO our cOntent.. then.. becaUse Of the "OlymPic cOmpetition" was tHe final day.. we get tO watch the fireworks.. just abOve our head.. sO near tO our eyesight.. * am thinking it be nice if this was viewing with my Dear Dear instead*.. the view everything was sO rOmantic but of cOs not when my Dear Dear is nOt arOund that tOo bad lO.. finaLly it time tO gO hOme.. I was reallY sO tired.. that I realIy can sleep the whOle jOurney back..

*`*`*`*`*`*`cOlOurfUl night ended*`*`*`*`*`*`*




*~*BeaNie Diary*~*@ 2:58 PM