♥ Wednesday, July 6, 2005♥
*`*`*`* A slOw mOvng Tuesday*`*`*`*
A very sian Tuesday... hOw cOme tOday sO diffcult tO wait fOr the knOck Off time tO arrives de? dOnt knOw what wrOng with tHe way Of wOrking here..? t seems like everything nOt gOing smOOth fOr me.. just even when lunch time wanna rest awhile like alsO gOt a bIg prOblem lei.. what am I here fOr lei? hOw cOme the bad feeling cOme back again which I have experience it On the 1st day Of wOrk.. ? I felt it sO nOisy arOund my ears and surrOunding like a wet market. yet I can't see what actuaiLy they are doing.. then what my actual jOb scOpe lei? Imagine hOw i kill my stupid lame time here..? drInk cOffee in tHe mOrning everyday which I never used tO do sO in the past.. and then waiting fOr the lUnch hOur tO escape instead Of sitting dOwn here until my damn tummy alsO have cOme out bigger and bigger.. *kaOz* after that again anOther lame timing as in 3pm.. dO what? drink tea lO.. eat titbit tO kill tHe time away.. thE life here damn gOod can eat and eat mOst Of the time until my figure gOne liao.. anyOne want.. caN try tHe life here? *bleah =P* wow lau.. anOther 1hr and 30mins tO go.. just finish my tea liao.. *glupz* nOw have tO fake bUsy again.. sO tiring leI.. sUch life... dOing aLL this thing msnng whOle day lOng, surf internet, until I reaLly scared.. * ^ x ^ * suDdenly think of terrifying feeling on my lips when I tOuched it.. the kind oF pain very scary.. I am scare.. *finaLiy.... 30mins more tO gO... quick cOme leI... can't wait tO gO Off now fOr my dinner later.. sO hungry liao.

*~*BeaNie Diary*~*@ 6:30 AM$BlogItemDateTime$>