<body>

♥ Thursday, August 18, 2005♥

*`*`*`* Another sick day again*`*`*`*

For no reason.. I gonna fall sick again.. for now still alright.. only lost my voice.. and now turn to another kind of sexy voice.. *haha*.. don't feel like speaking alot today.. wanna keep quiet the whole day till 530pm.. but I knOw it impossible de la.. sO lucky for the suppliers.. I don't have the ability to bother them today.... nor they can hear any of my voice either.... Hmm.. the whole day so sian.. I wish to go home.. but too bad.. No MC.. leave to claim while on Probation period.. have to torture myself to work.. unlike last time.. "Pioneer" have give such a good privellege of medical benefit.. Just one Card.. act like a wonder card.. have over 100+ of panel Clinic around the whole Singapore... I can just show them and I being treated.. haiz.. nOw?? don't even knw where to see doctor.. have to ask for the medical chip somemore..? who to ask lei..? I also don't knOw.. oh No... nOw anOther feeling comes.. I got one side gotta noseblock liao... gotta drink alot of water... I don't wish to get fever .. cos the whole day on the bed.. i be even more sick.. sian lei.. today also have to go school.. kaoz.. I don't think it gonna be a good day for me liao...

*`*A story of a dream*`*

This little girl have a little dream when she was asleep last night.. then.. then... due to depression.. she have fall sick.. and then.. when she was sick.. she dreamt.. this dreamer came into her dream...feeling the heartache.. he have put down his heart and decide to find her.. wanting to look into her condition.. feel heartpain.. he was not able to find the herbs.. thus.. he only have 2 antidote in his pocket.. and sO he have offered to let her have it.. despite he was also in need of it.. and not to disappointed him.. she have taken the antidote... as night fall.. and was about to turn in.. he have showers her with care and love.. the kind of attention he have to pamper her, planted a kiss on her cheeks, watch her fallen asleep.. and he then quietly leave.. the dreamer gone.. and she woke up... q(@ v *)p




*~*BeaNie Diary*~*@ 1:45 PM