<body>

♥ Tuesday, August 23, 2005♥

*`*`*`*A bad feeling in me*`*`*`*

Why Everytimg I hear people saying.. Love is sweet.. It makes 2 person fonder in the heart.. But sometimes it not really the case.. people always telling me.. If you have good boyfriend.. cherish him with all your heart.. but why it always me.. hearing this from other.. but why it seems that .. I can't feel it at all.. The whole day till now hasn't been feeling good.. I also can't explained why I don't feel good.. always have alot of things running my mind.. Don't know how to think and solve it.. maybe the strength in me just not strong enough to solve it myself.. when it involves with two person... it better to solve it between the both of you... this I know.. but the things is that how to solve.. when you don't understand yourself... neither he also can't understand you? The most hateful things is that... when two person communicate cos there shouldn't have any hidden feeling or words between both of you.. but what does it help when you have confide in him and end up he is angry and not happy with what you have told him?? doesn't that makes you feel like.. talking to him is just like wasting of time.. and find it meaningless to find this person to talk to..?? end up.. when you have quarrelled.. then he will find all sorts of your wrongs.. and keep putting it in you.. this tell me.. that I shouldn't have talk so much to him.. should have keep it to myself.. everything and everything.. then also don't have so much problem happened... somehow I rather.. keep everything to myself.. then telling him.. I know I will feel bloated in the heart.. and have no where to explored.. end up.. I will feel depressed.. and stay in one corner.. to cry by myself.. where no one will be able to see... it may not feel bitter when you read this.. but it only feel bitter when you feel this thing inside you... Sometimes I thought I have alot of people hearing me... but then i feel it is not this way.. cos the best person to talk to .. is yourself and your heart.. cos u know that your heart will never betray you and let out your words.. if you don't want to... and this way no One will ever know what you have actually think of..


Just a Quote I found
*`*`*`*`*`*`*`*`*`*`*`*`*`*`*`*`*`*`*`*`*`*`*`*`*
If you want something badly, let it go,
if it's come back to you.. then it going to be yours forever.
If it doesn't then it never to be yours
*`*`*`*`*`*`*`*`*`*`*`*`*`*`*`*`*`*`*`*`*`*`*`*`*




*~*BeaNie Diary*~*@ 4:00 AM