♥ Wednesday, August 3, 2005♥
*`*`* A day I Can't smile*`*`*
This day wasn't a very good day for me.. haiz..I was actually very happy to have heard that Company planning to shut down on Monday for the National Day... then another good news came in was actually have something to brighten up my mood.. which is a last minute trip planning to KL again..but then still have to wait for final comfirmation whether able to go anot.... but then somehow the reply came back wasn't a good news at all.. before this news come back.. I was so happy and eagerly to find hotel for booking.. thinking that I have a chance to go for my 3rd trip to KL again.. *sob sob* but too bad... last minutes cropeds up le.. So I have to cancel everything and then stayed in Singapore for the long weekend.. I thought I can have the good time to spend my 5th Anniversary at KL with Dear Dear.. then my hope have crashed liao le.. so sad.. then we aren't able to go anywhere either... what to do for the long weekend lei..? Come to think of it now... I am still feeling sad lei... *cry*...
Somemore the next thing is that.. Why I am so unlucky today..? have heard such bad news liao.. then never mind.. I almost tripped and gonna fall.. but lucky I am alright.. and yet.. my Favourite mug cap (Piglet) have fallen to the ground and broke..wow.. my heart oso pain when i saw it.. I was shoick a little while.. before back to normal.. thinking why I am not able to catch it.. *sobby*.. no more liao le.. nw the cup not perfect anymore and also no way to find another same one again.. until now.. still thinking of the broken pcs on the floor.. really so sad.. Mood somehow really very bad today...
After work... I went to Jurong Point to meet up with Tan E.H for dinner at the Fiesta.. whenever I have dinner there.. I always think back of the past where I used to work together with my other Buddies and still glad that till now we are still contacting each other for gather and still as close as last time.. still glad most of them are still there... the fun we had and etc.. hmm.. really can't forget.. however.. back to the reality..*hehe*.. then so nice of TanEH.. he be the boss again and treat me eat dinner.. *haha*... but then after that we have went to coffee Bean for a chit chat over a nice coffee... and so shy.. he have never forget my present and passed me a bag which he have bought from the Bangkok Trip.. so good... received a treat and a present from him... makes me more cheered up le... after that time to go home and watch my favourite Hong Kong show.. end of the night.

*~*BeaNie Diary*~*@ 2:30 PM$BlogItemDateTime$>