♥ Saturday, August 6, 2005♥
*`*`*`* Finally it Friday*`*`*`*
Have waited for so long for just this Friday to come.. cos the long weekend gonna be here... have actually thinking of what am I going to do on Monday as Dear Dear will not be available to company me.. scare I will be alone at home doing nothing...but then Jo have msning me.. asking whether I want to go Malaysia with them for a session of Ktv and walking around.. cos they all also will be having shut down too... at least I know now there a program awaiting on Monday.. instead of staying at home bored.. *thinking* hmm... still thinking whether to come back on the Monday since it deducted from out own account..but someone told me that .. "Jolin.. it ok you don't need to come back since there nothing for you to do here.." so... means that I don't need to come back even I want to.. unless boss said so... *abit sad* began to feel something today..maybe after what that someone have said.. I think I have to get prepare and lookout for a new better happy job for myself..
The most happy time for me in the office was during lunchtime.. cos today Jaime have drove Alex and me to ECP as planned on Monday... *haha*.. then we have the Famous Duck Noodle there... the food still not too bad.. except for the soup.. really abit too bland liao.. hmm... have spend about 1hr + of slow lunch time there..then it so sian have to go back to office for another 1/2 of the day again.. *haiz*.. nothing to do there.. just take out some of my notes and go through... and also have change the blog skin of my blog.. hehe... *A lonely Angel sitting alone* sometimes it just looked like me.. when I feel no one with me.. finally the day ended.. I rushed for my school as usual.. after that I headed home.. and Xingyu told me.. they going to "DBL O" for a drink.. make me itch to go down too.. but when I heard Kenneth said will be there around Midnight.. *haiz* I give up.. cos it was just too late already.. even though Dear Dear have let me go. I also sian liao.. so decide not to go instead.. and too bad.. Rickson also don't want to go.. cos don't have the clubbing mood.. so.. me also sianned.. be Dear Dear good baby and stay home with him instead...

*~*BeaNie Diary*~*@ 3:38 PM$BlogItemDateTime$>