<body>

♥ Monday, August 8, 2005♥

*`*`*`* The First wIsh cOme true*`*`*`*

Hmm...... other than just the outing alone... the next sweetest moment is this.... what is my first wish which have come true on the 8 Aug 2005... I have finally got my first Kimono Minnie Mouse after few tries of $26++ for this toy... Thanks to those who have helped to contribute to make my wish Come true... *wInk* Kenneth, Xingyu, Jo and her Boyfriend (Tim) They have actually paid for the Minnie Mouse.. some paid for the money and some use their effort to get it for me..and actually finally I have got it myself at the last catched.. *Phew* that was really.. +closed shave+ that it hanging there waiting for me to save her from dropping down again... *bleah* sO very Big Thanks Thanks tO you Dears.. fOr making my wish come true today cand I really never expect that there will ever One day that this Minnie now staying in my hOuse le.. *muackss* .. shOwed this tO my Dear Dear.. he also surprised.. that I got it... and this also make him wanna bring me to get the other half at NorthPoint tOmorrow.. So nOw excited waiting for the my wish to come true soon..

*`*`*`* My Second Wish fOr the Night*`*`*`*
See beside the Minnie Mouse Above .. there sure tO be another Kimono Mickey Mouse awaiting to be here with her... Beside is the Picture of my 2nd Wish is to get her the other half to be with her and I hope the day will really come soon.. Actually I have tried to get it today as well.. when Xingyu still have the credit of $6 left.. sO still hope for the miracle that we will get it today with the balance..but *sob* sad is that I only able to bring her home without him.. So glad fOr Jo as she manage to get this Mickey home after a few tries... and So lucky for her is that she have actually used her Console Prize to exchange for it.. * I don't know I can actually do it this way* now I know liao*.. Hmm.. I shouldn't just focus on the one I want... Should have use the easier way to catch and exchange will have more higher chance to my wish.. * God Blessed*.. fOr now I didn't get the 1 pair sO I won't post how beautiful can it be for.. cos I still feel the missing of the whole pic... fOr now they are still seperated from each other.




*~*BeaNie Diary*~*@ 6:30 PM