♥ Wednesday, August 17, 2005♥
*`*`*`*FrOm yOu tO me*`*`*`*
There was once a upon a time.. when two person are living in a dreamland.. where they will think they won't be able to find anyone.. just a dreamland filled with the dreams, fantasy, trees, flowers and rainbow over their head.. it seems so nice and sweet dreams they have.. when they are being together lying on the grassbed.. looking at the rainbow.. they have said alot things under the sky.. at that moment.. it have been the happiest moments when only the both of them.. then one day .. the grass suddenly turned brown.. no more sky.. it all so dark with the darkess in front of us..Both of them had finally feel that it all gone.. We have to go back to the reality where we are in.. so when times goes by.. found that there shouldn't be such a dreams in life.. and wake up to find that all these are just the illusion in their mind.. There was once... the guy have left a message in the dream..
*`*`*`*`*`*`*`*`*`*`*`*`*`*`*`*`*`*`*`*`*`*`*`*`*`*`*`*`*`*`*`*`*`*`*`*`*`*``*`*`*`* 
As I feel the tear roll down my cheek.
I notice that my heart is weak
For the Love I have for you will always be Gold and true I have made some mistakes & they rest in the past
But now I knOw my love will always last,
Even though, we are distance apart.
You always have the key to my heart
Dated on the "March 05"
*`*`*`*`*`*`*`*`*`*`*`*`*`*`*`*`*`*`*`*`*`*`*`*`*`*`*`*`*`*`*`*`*`*`*`*`*`*`*`*`*`*`* When the girl finally have entered this dream alone..she found this quote just beside her view.. when she looked thru.. finally have understand what does it mean.. TEARs rolls down from her cheek.. looking back in the past.. It have all become the memOries..filling with happiness and saddness time.. agony..hurting & painful misery in them.. by then .. she knOws...

*~*BeaNie Diary*~*@ 1:30 AM$BlogItemDateTime$>