♥ Thursday, August 4, 2005♥
*`*`* A gOOd news cOmes with a bad News*`*`*
Since yesterday have been hearing company want to shut down for the Holiday on the 08 Aug for a long weekend for us.. but was still not able to comfirmed until today boss finally have sent a email saying there will be a official "Shut Down" for the day .. wow.. we were so happy to knOw about it.. and it was supposed to be when we no need to come work throughout the long weekend.. but then just too bad.. it will deduct the leave from our own account and so sian thing is that .. I am new to this company and not yet comfirmed either. so I don't have any leave to let them deduct. only my money then.. **sian ah** but better still it better than coming back to work.. cos I really sick of the feeling which I am dragging myself here.. but thou I am on leave.. too bad is that My Dear Dear won't be with me to spend the long weekend.. so what am I going to do? can anyOne help me think? *hehe* No more ideas of what to do..
Today mood still not too bad.. have went to Bugis for my lunch with my colleagues..as well as shopping.. shoick right.. Got 2 Hrs of lunch time to use it slowly.. so happy is that I have bought the disc I want it so much since after I have heard it advertised on the T.V last night..+ Exotic Mood + *very anxious to listen*.. hmm.. Price really reasonable.. 3 CD for the price of 1 @ $18.90.. *so quite worth it... but now really have to think it properly before buying anything because I have to save the money.. *haiz*.. hmm.. going to knock off soon.. so happy.. but Yuting won't be having dinner with me cos she have to meet her ex-colleague.. *so sad*...never mind ..i can go on one day diet.. since I have eaten too much just now.. can't get to any fatter.. I scare..*being fat*.. so have to get back to work liao..
Thinking of that date today ... is my 5th Year Anniversary with Dear Dear liao le.. yet.. we can't spend the time together cos both of us have to go to school after work.. nevertheless.. we didn't said miss the moments.. just have postpone the date to Saturday.. so still not that sad.. and we sure will never give it a miss either.. as it only comes once a year... well.. so long as our HEART stands..anyday also the same for us.. however.. after work.. i also never go to school cos there something crops up.. so I meet Tan H.Y at Orchard as he so nice to company me.. otherwise me alone.. I be blured.. *hehe* Told my Dear about it.. so he was not angry with me either.. cos he knOw that I can't be alone.. and I am sure.. he also be sad that he can't spend the time with me.. it ok de.. after the matter have done.. I find it really so sian.. but it was nice.. that I got a dinner treat from Xingyu cos he have offered to do so de.. *yum yum* went to Wisma Indochine there for dinner.. till about 10+pm then decided to go home.. so tired.. and also indigestion as well.. *maybe not the right time to eat so much at that time*

*~*BeaNie Diary*~*@ 2:30 PM$BlogItemDateTime$>