<body>

♥ Saturday, August 20, 2005♥

*`*`*`* Just back from my mc rest*`*`*`*

Haiz.. Come back to work today... still down with flu and cough.. voice still abit coarse coarse.. don't wish to talk much either.. noseblock somemore.. then coughing away.. haiz.. think I come back passed the germs around in the whole Company.. cos the surrounding so small.. easily to catch germs.. my germss somemore.. *haha*.. aren't I so sway these few months..? started work in the new company on the June.. and now only August.. already sick for two times... nOw just on M.C for 1.5days... haiz.. but it isn't great at all.. cos.. I have to paid for myself to rest at home.. have to deduct from my own leave account.. *sob sob*.. have already deducted alot this month because of the Company Shut down on the 8Aug..oso my own accout... haiz.. but it ok.. at least.. I am still happy staying at home then going to work of course.. haha.. have actually thinking of whether going back to work anot yesterday.. but then it was even more sian.. when Raining somemore.. and me just standing under the rain thinking whether want to go back anot.. final decision is.. I decided to U-Turn back home instead.. cos.. I really have lost the mood to think so much liao le.. stupid right..? stand so long outside.. end up still go home.. lucly never take the MRT then think of going home.. then I be even more stupid liao le.. hmm.. even stayed home also seems so busy.. cos have to revise my study as well.. and then took medicine after that feel drowsy liao..w ent to turn in around 130pm++ and slept till 5pm ++ then wake up.. find nothing to eat.. alone at home.. haiz.. wow.. I was so hungry then.. cos I didn't eat the whole day till evening time.. finally XingYu called me.. and then we have dinner together at Jurong PoInt.. after that we went to watch movie.. " The Maid".. chey.. It aNother damn stupid horror movie.. rated about 1/5 ba.. haha.. give it one star will do.. cos the story somehow quite a sad story.. i think this one more suitable for those whose house have maid.. cos it really all the talk about the maid.. it not horror at all..so I also not scare either.. after the show ended.. Xingyu also got company me home..cos it kinda late at night.. but then.. my house there got Pasar malam.. so many people around the street.. so also not that scary and quiet too.. haha..I think he is more scare than me..

Hmm.. today have a nice and full lunch with my colleague Jaime @ Sakae Sushi.. expensive lunch oso.. but ok la.. at least I enjoyed it.. rather than eat outside.. cos weather very hot.. too bad.. Vera never come along.. cos she always like want to go on diet.. haiz.. skipped lunch.. Finally the day gonna over soon.. so great.. come back work On Friday.. and it gonna be another new weekend for me to enjoy liao le.. opps.. not enjoy.. spend time on my study too.. But dear said wanna bring me go JohOr again.. watch movie too.. ? Don't knOw got what movie to see.. can't wait to knock off and go for my lesson.. and then the main is to meet My Dear lo.. so quick time pass away...




*~*BeaNie Diary*~*@ 7:45 AM