<body>

♥ Monday, August 8, 2005♥

*`*`*`* Just a Sunday*`*`*`*

Today so fast already Sunday.. but the happy thing is that though it already Sunday.. I also don't feel anything sian.. Cos from this week.. I gonna rest for another 2 weekdays for the National Day lei... So will only start work on the Wednesday.. wow. 2 days to enjoy and relaxed myself.. *hehe* Dear Dear was so nice.. cooked egg for my beehoon for my breakfast..after that he bring me to Northpoint there for a stroll... then my buttock itch again... have went to the *Timezone* there to see what are the cute toys available... then I saw the pair of Mickey and Minnie Mouse In kOdOmO suIt really looked very cute.. then I went to catch the Minnie Mouse.. after a few tries.. I still not able to get it.. which almost.. but dropped it. this was the most disppointed moment to see.. well.. I also have gave up cos it have been caught by a little girl.. so.. I also don't want to waste Money on the others which I don't like it at all...but somehow still have spent $9 on this game and still good is that I got a consolation price for it lo.. *A Pair of Donald Ducks* no fish got prawn also good better than Empty Handed hOme... *hahaha* just like Ray & Me... haiz..I think gonna spent alot for this month again.. already can forcast.. how Much I have got to prepare liao le.. cos you know what.. BinchOtan 2 come out and now alot of people gonna snatch in the market now... heard that it have been really a hot sale in the market.. that it have to be reloaded again and again for the tigam lovers... Including Yuting and me... *hehe* have been waiting since then.. for our another set of collection.. so of course to collect all these .. you must prepare to spend alot to get the whole set... But now Xingyu also have told me.. that he have seen people posted a set sell at $46 which was kinda expensive too lo.. haiz really headache... don't knOw how I want to collect it either...Somemore nOw alot of people snatching to tigam over it.. Scare by the time I go down.. It all gone liao... website also no more.. end up I will get nothing.. then how..?




*~*BeaNie Diary*~*@ 8:35 AM