<body>

♥ Sunday, August 14, 2005♥


*`*`*`* My clubbing Time*`*`*`*

Finally after so long.. I have carried out my planing.. which is.. going to clubbing at *Club mOmO* together with Yuting, Charissa, Xingyu, Kenneth, Rickson & Geremy (Ting Friend).. Since started work at 830am.. I have been thinking of how to put my make up.. how to plan the meeting with my friends and etc.. simply there no mood to work on this day at all la.. so sian.. that I just can't wait to get out of the place.. haiz.. somemore today damn lonely.. cos my 2 close friends nt here... + Jaime & Vera + my lunch partners and heart to heart kakis lo. both of them on MC.. so me no choice.. gotta be alone.. and skipped lunch as well.. but it ok la.. today really damn busy because of work and payments as well.. making me run here and there.. for this and that.. but still... no one.. really wanna offer their hand to help.. cos haiz.. selfish la.. leave people to die only... I also don't care.. since they don't bothered..then hor.. so sian for 2 hrs.. cos Computer have to do some scanning .. so I can't work.. without the Computer.. * just walk here and there * till knock off time.. then I quickly packed up and go.. then Willam.. as usual come and fetch me to school.. then studied till halfway at breaktime.. I leave the class...and meet up with Yuting.. So nice of her friend come to fetch me from school and also bring me home.. Thanks Geremy *haha* can't thanks him personally cos at tat time I was already drunk.. can't wait to go home le.. However.. Rick was really early and the first one but I wasn't that late either..reached there damn early.. got not much people.. music oso not nice.. so was kinda sian.. and the three of them was really late lo.. reached liao also 11pm++ le.. the fun also started.. at that time I also abit high liao.. cos I already started with 2 jug before.. they arrived.. then Xingyu have also got me the Binchotan "3" which he have helped me to searched from the yahoo Auction... it really so cute.. but there are 2 more variant still hasn't got it yet... so now still short of 2 pcs.. but I think it coming to my house soon.. cos Xingyu said so de. *hehe* thanks to the guys... total 4 jugs of beer.. they have footed the bill.. and we girls just enjoyed to the extreme together with them.. dancing whole night long.. but can see Ting.. didn't really enjoy it lo.. cos she don't like the music from this club.. so sorry.. we aren't on the same frequency de... next time I will try to go with her to the *Newrooms* one day.. maybe it be nicer than last time I went.. really have enjoyed the whole night with them.. maybe it because too long never go le.. so the fun also not sian.. finally the night ended.. we all seperated and go home without having supper with them..*hehe* talk so much yet I am the first one to backout the supper time



.








This is the set which I have collected for the Binchotan "3" and now waiting for the 2 variants posted above.




*~*BeaNie Diary*~*@ 6:30 PM