<body>

♥ Wednesday, August 24, 2005♥

*`*`*`* My small wish have come true*`*`*`*

In this miracle world of mine.. there lives a magician or maybe a Genie... He always know what I really want or what I really wish for... and then one day.. he will always try to make your wish come true to make a surprising day for you.. Since the day I have made this wish that I want to get the Mickey Mouse one day.. Suddenly there this day really came.. when Jo told me that she have an extra for the Mickey Mouse.. but she have sold it to her friend which really had disappointed on that very day.. So When I told this person about it.. of what Jo have told me..Him being a angel said there will have a miracle one day and will bring this Mickey to me in a magical way... at that time I really don't know when that day gonna happened?? and will it happened at all.. I also don't know and don't wish to think of it anymore... but.. a show behind the scene was XIngyu the Actor and Jo (Actress) his accomplice.. both of them cheating me.. *bleah =P* Cos Xingyu was the actually the friend who Jo had sold the mickey to.. and she also ganged up with him to cheat me..*hehe* and this was meant to be Xingyu plot to give me a surprise one day.... So on this day..This so call Magician have appeared in front of me.. and other than passed me Two Binchotan Variants.. as well as surprise me with the Mickey Mouse too... I was really shoick and happy hugging it.. that I can't believe i have actually have finally got the pair.. I knOw it all thanks to XingYu.. have made my day brighter up.. whenever I feeling down.. especially for these 2 days.. really days sucks.. I know he have really try hard and spent alot for making my dreams come true...

Finally I can posted the 2 Toys together.. A pair of Mickey and Minnie














After meeting up with Xingyu.. I have to go Jurong Point to meet up with Weiqiang, Lida, Bengkhoon and Shuhui.. the usual people for gathering to discuss about the chalet.. and damn it.. I thought I was very late when I reached. but they are even more later than me.. all takes things for granted. thinking either one would be very late.. and then all must wait till everyone arrive then comes.. end up.. I am the only silly to turn up early.. then me alone waiting like a fool.. and going to be 9pm.. all then come one by one.. *phew* that time my feeling was.. might as well change the time to 9pm instead.. I still like silly fool.. waiting alone .. so lonely.. finally Weiqiang arrived.. but I just can't smile at him with the bad mood I am in.. and throw tempered on him instead... So sorry.. mood really not that good waiting alone.. finally all have arrived... and then waiting for table at Coffee bean for coffee and chit chat.. able to chat for a very long time.. till about 11pm++ then I reach home... and so nice of Weiqiang.. Sent me home though it already so late..




*~*BeaNie Diary*~*@ 2:45 PM