<body>

♥ Thursday, August 11, 2005♥

*`*`*`*No mOOd*`*`*`*

wow lau.. until today my mood still very low.. simply no mood at all.. the most sianz thing is that.. I am back at work today.. really damn sianz.. feel very tired.. and bored.. and simply pissed off with the work here... everything also urgent..and then all due date have already over by the time i received the documents.. sometimes i just feel.. Why Indonesia People.. are so stupid.. and so slow.. in doing things... haiz.. talking to them even make me pissed off....... arrghhh... thought my day will be abit better after a long rest.. but never expect.. it got even worst.. hmm.. had went to Bugis for lunch just nw.. as well.. as go to see the "Eflin catcher" and tried my luck there.. but still I spent $17 but got nothing out of it..was really very sad and down already.. simply want to give up of playing with this.. I just feel like being cheated somehow... and actually why am I so silly..? Don't know what the point of putting so much money to catch something which I also don't know what the tactic of catching it... I really feel like giving up.. been scolded by Ray quite a numerous of time..haiz.. today was really in such a bad mood.. that I don't even feel like going for lesson at all.. however I still go to school.. with the disheartened heart..but the happy thing is that.. after have dinner with Yuting.. I proceed to class.. find the whole room dark and empty.. then I realised the class have been postponed.. hmm.. quite disappointed nO one have actually informed me about it.. and so lucky.. that the school very near my house.. I just happily went back home and rest. ...*hehe*...




*~*BeaNie Diary*~*@ 2:38 PM