<body>

♥ Monday, August 29, 2005♥

*`*`*`* Sudden Feel sO lOst*`*`*`*

*`*First day of chalet*`*

The whole lot of us in the Chalet..

















This day was really a lost for me when I am back to office.. cos I was overslept.. so have taken half day off and came in the afternoon.. but when I came back.. something happened to me.. which I don't wish to say it either.. anyway said liao also no used.. just don't feel happy and damn angry about it.. and that it.. for those who know it.. they know me.. whatever is it.. it is gone and that it.. I just hope to get out of here as soon as possible.. cos I find no future here either.. the day was really damn bad for me.. but lucky that it was already Friday weekend.. and I got a chalet going on waiting for me ... I guess I will get to enjoy there with my friends as well.. to forget the matter and everything here... for that moment.. just can't wait to knock off on this day.. and not willing to do anything at all.. cast everything aside.. and countdown for the 530pm knock off time... so nice of Weiqiang came to fetch me all the way from Pasir Ris to My workplace and then back to Pasir Ris again.. haha.. at that time can see he kinda tired.. but still carry on with the plan.. Thanks Weiqiang..Finally have reached the Chalet cos I also very tired after knock off.. so happy when reached.. then seeing them really lights up my day.. by the time I reached was already evening time.. all of us was famished.. then gonna start the fire.. for the dinner tonight.. was BBQ.. *yum yum*.. I hate and like BBQ.. cos I don't know how to cook the food at all.. only know how to wait for the food to put in my mouth.. *haha* imagine if I have met selfish people who don't willing to BBQ for me.. then I sure have nothing to eat liao le.. but so lucky.. they are not that kind of selfish people.. Especially BengKhoon, Lida, James, Joyce and etc.. all are good enough to prepare the food and then serve me as well.. so nice of them.. the whole night was just eat and eat... and then we played games at midnight.. playing and guessing with cards.. and then drinks all sort of drinks mixture as punishment.. till James really puked.. *haha* but I was not the one who made him puke.. so not guilty about it.. but really feel sorry for him to have made him scare of Honey so much.. *hehe* overall really enjoyed the whole night till we turned in..

Our first night all enjoying and gonna end the day.. all acting cute in the pic.


*`*2nd Day of Chalet*`*


Hmm... wake up with some flu and shivering.. cos the whole room suddenly feel so cold.. that I have to cover myself up.. like a mummy as they have described me.. *haha* hmm..then suddenly feel like it already so late liao and why my alarm still hasn't alert me to wake up.. No Wonder.. Bengkhoon have switch off for me.. that show How tired and sleepy I am .. that I didn't even hear the alarm ring.. finally have woke up and get prepared myself going for a swim and sun-tan.. together with Shuhui and this is also the first time going swimming with her.. *haha* she really have swim alot of laps.. while I really have sun-tan all the way.. but I still can't see myself tanned enough either.. really difficult to absorb the sun.. after done.. we have went back to chalet and wash up then waiti for the guys to come back.. then had lunch together.. and after that went to game room and played games for awhile waiting for LIda and his gd to arrive then proceed to the "Wild Wild Wet".. by that time we went.. too bad.. the sun was already going to sunset.. and really can't feel the sun burning on me at all.. but still so shoick.. despite the hot weather.. we can dipped into the pool together.. and play those games together.. it was really so fun lo.. but too bad.. we never able to take any photos at all.. especially those shots when we are playing.. really wasted can't take any pic.. otherwise see liao also funny... *phew*.. all of us was so tired and hungry again thinking that we are going to eat BBQ food again cos alot of leftover this time... so have to finished everything up.. and this time.. the food taste better than yesterday after we have knOw how to BBQ it with sauce and etc.. *yummy* same thing.. waiting for them to serve me again... really have eaten until so full that we all gonna puked out.. too much to eat.. *haha* not able to gobble it anymore.. so choose to throw away instead... then all of us rested for the day relaxed and playing games.. mahjong on the floor..really tortured my back.. *Phew* I thought I was going to lose alot cos the first few games had really almost lost all my chips liao.. but after Dearie called and said he wanna bring me home.. my luck have came back.. and suddenly slowly win it back.. final games over.. I only find myself lost $0.80.. *so lucky* hehe.. =D hmm.. finally the night ended for me.. Dearie have reached and bring me home. so miss them and the fun.. but too bad..




*~*BeaNie Diary*~*@ 11:29 AM