<body>

♥ Monday, August 29, 2005♥

*`*`*`* Sunday times*`*`*`*

Hmm.. when I woke up.. already the noon time.. find myself sleeping on my own bed.. so shoick and nice under the air con.. and Dearie sleeping beside me... seeing the time.. think they all should have checked out and on the way back home liao le.. haiz.. the weekend always so fast over.. and then thinking of next day have to come to work is the most moodless day..hmm..always hope that time doesnt flies so fast.. and always like to spend the times by my Dearie side.. so sweet.. at least he doesnt annoyed me so much like work does.. Dear bring me to have lunch and then shopped a little while.. after that headed home.. so hot and sticky all over.. the whole day was really bored.. seeing the time past hours by hours.. really feel so tired.. have also took a nap.. then wasted half of the day away .. woke up already dinner time.. then he bring me to eat Sushi at Northpoint.. after that.. also very late le.. so don't wish to waste the time walking here and there for nothing.. then go home and rest till turn in time.. Kaoz.. thinking of coming back to work really have make me scare.. that I dare not close my eyes cos I scare the time very fast have to come to work... i really have the phobia when I think of stepping in this company.. end up the whole night I really kept awake.. eyes also have became swollened.. (@_@).




*~*BeaNie Diary*~*@ 3:25 PM