♥ Monday, August 15, 2005♥
*`*`*`*A Tired Saturday*`*`*`*
*Kaoz*.. very tiring saturday... spent the whole day sleeping away only.. haha..felt the hangover effect the whole morning.. till afternoon also the.. very tired.. Ting called me up for lunching at the neighbourhood market.. but I also have no appetite to eat at all.. Ting ordered the Carrot cake but i didn't eat alot.. wasted her money.. cos my whole body really not well.. nor can eat nor drink.. *haiz* everytime like that.. when drink is nice.. when drunk not nice.. the effect even worst.. headache somemore... then still have to travel to Dear house alone.. with the moody feeling... Finally have reached his side.. meet up with him and then shopped for a while.. then I hungry le. he bought the prawn mee for me . but I also never eat all.. only eat the prawn and drink soup.. wasted his money again.. *hehe* .. after that I went to bed again... really have sleep the whole day then wake up and have my dinner then play game and online only.. wow.. one whole day never touched my books at all.. *hehe* begin to feel guilty.. never really study hard for myself.. and the test.. i also don't know how am I going to passed..hmm.. nothing much to write le... still feel tired.. going to turn in to my dreamland le.. *nighty*

*~*BeaNie Diary*~*@ 3:40 PM$BlogItemDateTime$>