♥ Sunday, August 21, 2005♥
*`*`*`*What have I done??*`*`*`*
Today it Saturday night.. hmm...what have I done for the day? Hmm.. woke up in the noon.. As planned.. Dearie bring me to Malaysia.. for shopping and watch movie "Bewitch".. this show still not too bad.. cos some kinds of love scene between Witch and Mortal.. but the ending still a good one.. cos it end with a good ending lo... after the show ended.... we went shopped for awhile.. Dear had bought a pair of shoes for me too.. "but they said Dearie shouldnt have bought the shoes for each other... I kinda sensitive of this.. but Dear don't mind it.. but I am still so happy.. that he have bought something for me... but somehow today also have quarrelled with him.. but after that we still have patched up le.. he just want me to apologise... when we are back to Singapore.. we have went to Causeway point to have our dinner.. cos Dearie Mummy sick le.. so have to settle dinner ourselves... after that we went to the 'Timezone" and watch people catch the "Eflin Catcher" but so sad.. i don't see the "Kimono Mickey" anymore.. I was so happy when I saw "Jo msg me..that she have extra one to sell me.. but the next minute she said have sold to her friend.. hmm..but it ok la... cos i am sure. If I have the patient.. I will be able to get it one day... maybe as Jo said.. she will sell it to me.. if she able to get it next time.. well.. so I wait.. maybe sometimes.. will go try it again one day.. finally the night ended... here surfing net.. online.. watch show.. and do some homework... after that.. I have to turn in soon.. so tired le...

*~*BeaNie Diary*~*@ 3:36 PM$BlogItemDateTime$>