♥ Friday, September 2, 2005♥
*`*`*`*aNother Piss Off dAy fOr me again*`*`*`*
Few days never write.. but if I want to write.. there always nothing good for me to write either... always something I am being pissed off.. then don't wish to talk to anybody here.. I just want to voice out in my blog.. cos it will always be there for me to hear my misery, agony, angered.. and everything it will knows.. So Shoick to go on leave for yesterday... then can go shopping and do my own things without need to stay and piss off at work... meet up with Xingyu cos he was also on leave.. then went to play "EFlin Catcher" at Suntec.. there alot of machine.. but none a toys cute at all.. only those small mini toys.. and the bonus gift.. aiyo.. can't make it de.. but still putting in $8 to try to get one of the "Minne Mouse" but didn't get it.. but get the Bonus "Keropi" instead. well.. better than Empty handed.. after that.. we went to have lunch as well.. and shopped for a little while then headed back home cos I have got to attend lesson as well.. so can't stay out late.. somemore both of us were really so tired to walk around.. hOme was only the thing in our mind.. *hehe*.. finally.. the day ended just like that.. but today come back to work is still the same old thing.. everything just doesnt change and stopped making my blood boiled.. always making having phobia of coming back to work.. somemore now even my work spreadsheet contains alot of important work infomation.. also have spoilt.. I have to re-input all the data again..then really fed-up with the system they are using.. Cheapo software.. now corrupted and no one can handle the problem.. *Stupid co. with stupid people*.. i Hope one day either one of them will be able to see what I have cursed them here..shit people.. give me shit job.. and keep chasing me for it.. with such a damn network and handicapped pc.. asked me to produce work for them.. wait long long.. then i do it for u.. *when can I voice out*?? I want to let boss knOw How Unhappy I am working here.. nO mood tO go lunch either.. so stay in the office.. and wait for that "Mark Kor" to tabao.. "Tangyuan" for my desset.. *haha*... eat sweet things.. will feel better in the heart.. then countdown to 530pm.. can't wait to go off... got a lucky deal today from My Dearie said got tickets (VIP SEATS) somemore.. to admit to see the "LIVE PROJECT SUPERSTAR" at the Kallang INdoor Stadium.. people still have to purchase $500 for a pair tickets.. but I got it free.. *nice lobang rite"?? That Yuting even more crazy.. can took half day unpaid leave go home take camera for tonight?? aiyo.. crazy until like this lei..? haha... thanks to me.. nope.. My Dearie.. haha.. "Shoick" can see alot of others. Superstars there as well.. wow.. but it gonna end at 11pm.. which is really very late by the time we reach home.. but never mind.. anyway it the final night today.. so not gonna miss it.. I think Ting will sure enjoy much more than me.. ask her to stay there overnight .. she also can do so.. *haha*

*~*BeaNie Diary*~*@ 6:12 AM$BlogItemDateTime$>