♥ Saturday, September 17, 2005♥
*`*`*`* Bad day @ Work*`*`*`*
This day.. I feel that I have a bad day at work... it was raining heavily... when I travelled to work... together with Ting.. hmm.. the day at work was really so sian.. with the kind of sticky feeling in me.. even bath also don't feel clean ... no choice... still have to go work.. but lucky.. I have a breakfast on the way... cos I knew when it rained.. someone will ask me whether I want to have Mac Breakfast. since he will be able to get it for me.. sO nIce.. hmm.. reached workplace.. was the most unhappy thing I have ever want.. and somemore today was really so busy with my work too... somehow got very fed up... cos there was alot of things needed to do.. everything so urgent... I can't manage the time well.. hey.. where has my kind of multi Tasker gone..? Feel kinda lost when Jaime have finally teach me how to look at the masterlist.. when I have learnt.. I felt the stress.. cos.. it really not easy.. to do so.. at that time... I have remember what my previous boss have said before.. if I have never learn how to be a good buyer in here.. no matter where I go.. will not be able to learn it well.. which was really quite true about it.. *haiz*.. the job here given to me was so much difficult to handle...but no matter what... I still have to handle it well... this time.. cannot play play liao le.. have to treat work seriously and picked up first... I wish to be independant.. so that I won't always need to ask people for help.. wOrks.. Sucks.
To be cOntinued

*~*BeaNie Diary*~*@ 8:00 AM$BlogItemDateTime$>