♥ Monday, September 26, 2005♥
*`*`*`*Busy Sunday*`*`*`*
Hmm.. slept at 3am+ last night.. thought can wake up later cos it still a Sunday.. but no!.. because of something on in Dearie House... I have to wake up early and then help to do some shiftiing and cleaning of the room for Dearie.. as the two brothers have to change each other room due to some personal reason.. Though have so much unwillingness to move.. cos everything belong to us..thinking of the stupid big bed going thru the small hole.. electronics appliances which have alot of wires hanging here and there.. clothings and etc... no matter what.. have to move and that it.. THEN becos of this.. made Dearie.. pissed off.. and I "tio" another nagging from him!.. because of what?? said.. everything so troublesome.. just can't wait to moved out and apply for our own private space.. ask me when I can be more stable and then get to plan for our future soon.. ! the main.. is just can't wait to get out of the house soon!. Despite that we really have got the best room of cos.. the space is sure bigger than the previous one which we are in..More nicely decorated with the new sliding door intact.. But I am sure his brother feel sad and even angry cos of so many effort he have put to decorate the room so nicely.. and just one word for the sake of well-being for himself.. no choice.. *haiz*.. we were all being force to do so.. ! can't blame us.. hmm.. the whole Sun was really so busy packing and unpacked.. like moving house.. cos there are so much things to do.. however.. we also never failed to make up some of our revision.. as planned we headed to Tampinese about 3pm+.. then met up with Mai Yuxing.. and he sit there chating and revise with me.. "revise"?? hmm.. ya.. revise.. ! haha.. then he Show me a few of his so called Blog in his PDA.. haha.. *blush*... while waiting for my Dearie to come and fetch me when he have done with his project with his classmates lo.. yeah.. sit down for going to 2hrs.. then when Dearie came for me. he also have to go back to his *Elise* - his wife... *haha*..of cos shouldnt hold him up any further.. then we just bid goodbye and left.. Dearie bring me walk around the shopping mall.. waiting for the time to go for dinner.. then we went to Find out that I am able to sign a new phone *Nokia 3230* for onli $298..!.. made me so tempting that I wanna sign one immediately.. but too bad.. Dearie talking again.. saying this and that la. whether I am ok with it anot.. will I have any problem after taking the phone and etc.. $$$ of cos.. ! never rich enough to say.. yeah I have no problem.. ! so also thinking whether is it a must to get a new phone despite that I have only get the E800C not long this year.. haiz.. keep changing phone also can be quite a hassles.. and wasting of money just wanna to follow the trend and etc.. but do people have so much $$ to afford to follow the trend every now and then?? haiz.. thinking of trade in my phone.. also kinda unbear with it.. cos it so cute and small just good for lady use.. ! Finaly decision is.. never buy it in the end.. cos he asked me to wait and think for another 1 more week before I decide anything.. he know me.. always very rush and decisive without any plan at all.. end up.. always regret.. ! After dinner.. we headed home and continue with out room chores.. otherwise the whole night no need to sleep liao le.. with the bed full of things.. see liao also headache.. ! Finally all done.. bedsheet also change to a clean one.. then turned in at 12am+.. with such a tiring mind..
*End of the Sunday*

*~*BeaNie Diary*~*@ 3:30 PM$BlogItemDateTime$>