♥ Friday, September 30, 2005♥
*`*`*`* Feeling sad*`*`*`*
Today I am kinda excited.. After work will meet up with my Dearie at Tampinese cos I am going to change new handphone again.. *hehe*.. after a one week cOnsideration I still have decide to get the "Nokia 3230" today.. *yeah*... Can say goodbye to my old E800C... But I am also very sad.. because of this changing phone thingy.. somehow have caused some sadness and disappointed in me..
*haiz*.. to change a new phone, can be a quite hassle things to do.. you have to do all the back up things.. save this and that.. but the angry things is that.. don't even knOw why now.. all the memory in the phone cannot be back up into the pc at all.. I was so sad that I have to delete everything away without saving.. the pictures, message, Phonebook, and etc.. all cannot be back up.. ! what have went wrong?? Can anyone tell me..? Or can anyone help me to do it?? I was really kinda sad.. when Xing yu also have tried to help me do the back up.. but still not able to do so.. but anyway .. maybe it really diff to get the data out without the proper Program file.. somemore everything are so in rush.. so.. have ready to discard everything and next time then get it back into the new phone.. anyway even transfer the data out.. there also no way to transfer to another new phone. so no point..
Haiz.. the whole day the mood was really very down.. sometimes I feel so tired... thinking alot of things.. which people might said.. why I need to worry so much for these when everything are just like.. things which I shouldnt bothered it so much at all.. but it not that I wanna bother.. I just feel I should care. I just want to care..but anyway it all over already.. on this day.. he have told me.. everything is over.... I feel so sad. but I can't cry.. I don't have tears to cry at all.. I just feel so tired.. thinking of it.. I also don't feel like thinking of it.. but simply don't want to get out of my mind... the feeling so down.. finally .. feel abit more better ... cos after such a long day of trying of the phone back up.. Alex.. just tried it a few times.. and it all done.. just before we knocked off.. *Yeah* happy abit ... then finally it time to go home.. so eagerly to get my new phone.. *hehe*.. and meet up with Dearie.. but too bad.. by the time everything was done... both of us have no time to have dinner together.. then I have to headed home myself.. and wait for him to come back for supper with me liao le.. time seem to pass very slowly.. like 1 min = 1 hr.. so slow.. haiz.. then .. later at midnight.. have planned to go Malaysia with Weiqiang, Bengkhoon and Lida.. to have Dim Sum as supper.. but it was really long and tiring night cos the jams was such a long waiting.. by the time complete everything was already 4am ++.. really so tired.. when reached home.. quickly wash up and turn in..

*~*BeaNie Diary*~*@ 7:32 PM$BlogItemDateTime$>