<body>

♥ Sunday, September 25, 2005♥

*`*`*`* gOnna be a Bad day*`*`*`*

*So sick.. for the day since last night... suppose to plan outing to Malaysia today.. but just because I have forgotten to bring my passbook.. then everything have to be cancelled.. and I have to stay home and wait for Dearie to come back from Malaysia then bring me out to Town for a walk and shopping.. Was kinda sad... cos usually I will never leave him to go Malaysia alone unless I am not available for him. but just because of my forgetfulness... have made me so guilty for not able to go with him today.. and somemore.. have picked a fight with him before he goes out.. recently have always pick fight with him for trival matter.. I also don't know why.. fed up fed up sometimes.. but I really don't know where the problems lies with.. I already keep trying to calm myself.. and wanna get into his hug and feel the warm.. and forget everything.. but seeing him and that face.. *sob* the thinking of mine comes again.. so stress ah... however when he came back.. he also have bought things for me... but I also never bothered him so much.. cos busy with my Pc thingy.. In the evening time.. we went to Causeway Point to shop for his clothes.. then he also bought the Swensen Ice-cream & a Handphone accessoriess to cheer me up...... after seeing the shops have almost closed.. we then we headed home.. *


*The Night Ended*




*~*BeaNie Diary*~*@ 2:30 PM