<body>

♥ Friday, September 9, 2005♥

*`*`*`*Just another simple day*`*`*`*

Hmm..yeah.. as usual.. another simple working day for me... but somehow also don't feel happy in the office today.. after someone have told me something about people complained..? is this called Complained..? or Gossip..? I also don't know. I just don't feel happy when I heard from him.. he told me someone have spread..? I have went out for lunch for too long..and only know how to surf internet the whole day?? not doing work..? *tamade* who the damn fxxxer.. which always like to create such interesting stories about me..? Am I such an attention that all these freaks like to look after me so much..? God damn them..!.. They had better come and see my blog.. and see how I have cursed those damn fxxxer.. Let them know.. though I can't confront them.. but I still can curse them as and when I like.. *haha*.. making me getting pissed of with them each day by each day getting even more stronger.. that really felt so pissed off.. but of cos if there devils exist.. there sure to be a few angels here.. to protect me as well.. or to stand with me.. and help me whenever they can.. haha.. "hmm.. don't need to state who are the angels anyway .. cos those who know who are the people will stand by me.. are my angels yeah.. *Hmm.. have a nice breakfast in the morning.. cos was Bought my "Mark Kor".. the first time he have bought Mac Breakfast for me....*haha*.. remind me of the past when I am still in Pioneer.. Xy, Mervin..and a few of others.. always bought something for me to eat.. haiz.. cos I never expect that even I am here.. I still have someone to buy breakfast for me de.. *haha*.. but of cos not everyday la.. once in a blue moon as and when on the way to buy lo... Also have an enjoyable lunch with my girlfriend *Jaime*.. bought me to *SIglap* for lunch at +Cafe Cartel+. wow a lunch only.. cost me $20 for just a date.. *haha*.. hmm.. but not have it everyday... can't afford it so much..Finally it time to go home.. and Ting also got meet and we went home together.. bought some stuffs.. and then headed home for dinner... At about evening time.. went to meet Mervin for some catch up at West Coast Mac Only hor.. then about 11pm+.. he sent me home.. and passed me a present for my birthday as well.. *Thanks for still remember my birthday (Perfume) though already long over*.. Night ended.. Oh.. Ya.. not to forget to state this down.. *haha*... Have received XY msg from Japan again.. saying he have caught another Doggy Plush Toy for $3 this time.. *haha*.. he seems to enjoy this so much there.. and said wanna try again tonight if there are more nicer toys there.. *haiz*??? telling me all these.. but never add IT is For U also .. so don't knOw whether he wanna give it to me.. or just telling me that he caught it for his own keeping.. *haha*.. no chance to ask him either..




*~*BeaNie Diary*~*@ 3:30 PM