♥ Saturday, September 17, 2005♥
*`*`*`*Presents.. Presents..*`*`*`*
ThOugh have a bad day at wOrk..But I am able to cheer myself up after work... *haha*..today when I have reached schoOl.. then find out that Teacher was not able to turn up for the lesson.. sO the Class was cancelled.. lucky William.. Have waited for me.. to fetch me home... sO happy.. Reached home around 7+.. but have no one at home to talk with me.. was so happily waiting for XingYu cos he have come back from Japan. and will bring the presents over to find me.. things which he have bought from Japan.. when he arrived.. the big bag of presents in the bag........ then taking out one by one... haha.. it like surprise.. eager to see how they looked like.. and also taken a lot of picture of each gifts given to me... posted it one by one.. after that.. chit chat with Xingyu awhile.. then... Dearie came to fetch me home le.. When I have reached his house.. I have saw the perfume which he have mentioned that he wanna bought for me.. cos he also like the fragrance very much.. he knows that I wanted it so much when I have saw it the first time.. sO happy.. I finally have got it.. the Ralph Lauren Perfum & Lotion which cost $129 for both.. sO worth it.. the fragrance was really so... nice .. and fresh feeling.. 
First Plush Toy Winnie Pool

The Chipmunks & Mickey Mouse

My Favourite Plush Doggy
Charm for my good luck

Charms bought by one Japanese Guy Hashizaki

Charmsbell for my Love & Marriage Bliss

Kitty Charm for My Love

Just a Cute Hello Kitty Plush Toy
Hello Kitty Key Chain

A Box of Chocolate Biscuit

*A pair of Figurine*

*~*BeaNie Diary*~*@ 9:16 PM$BlogItemDateTime$>