♥ Thursday, October 20, 2005♥
*`*`*`* The Tender Feeling*`*`*`*
Times flies so fast.. Long time never blog since the day I started my 5 days of leave to go for exams.. Stress ah.. ! Why I so pitiful de.. People on leave enjoyed so much.. but me.. struggled here and there.. always have to take so much leaves for the sake of my exams.. When it gonne over..?? No more money to cover so much liao le.. *sob sob*..For the Past 2 weeks.. I didnt get to see my Dearie alot.. and I really misses him so much.. that I couldnt stand it.. no matter how.. lazy and tired I am .. I pick up my foot to carry me to his side.. I want the hug.. I miss the huggies.. from him.. feeling so cold.. when I need it.. and though I really see him for just half a day.. My heart feel so happy.. seeing him playing games.. hug by him together seeing the games he played.. then studied together for a few hours.. after that turned in..hmm.. thinking of my leave just gone like tat.. find that didn't really enjoyed alot.. but also do enjoyed a little.. cos somehow.. during this 1 week.. I am sick for the 1 week as well.. the first time having flu till 1 week then recovered.. Very long time don't have such flu like this.. at that time.. I need alot of care and doting.. which I really have .. feel so warmth and tendered.. which I can't forget this kind of feeling being received.. cos they have never leave me alone.. always there for me .. got a very surprise feeling.. which it so unexpected.. Only I know.. haha.. yeah.. I got it.. been feeling so happy when I have got it.. so enjoyable.. so pampered.. so secured.. and it just happened like this.. which made me feel.. no wondered the times always flies so fast.. ever since then.. This marks the story life begin.. which make me feel like a baby.. being protected.. don't know whether it real anot.. or all these are just the imagination I have in me.. but it really happened so real in my life... makes me so merimised in it.. I don't wish to get out of it.. and this will never end.. yeah.. when I am feeling cold.. I am being warmth.. even by the words... also have made me soft.. sometimes I am being naughty too.. but this is also part of what I am living from it... ya.. I wanna said thank you.. Without you.. Life have never been so colorful.. though it may become just a flash gone in one day.. but I know that I have ever have it before.. how long will it last.. no one have the answer for it neither wanna know what the answer for it.. I just want it this way for as long as it will have.. (@_@)

*~*BeaNie Diary*~*@ 5:32 AM$BlogItemDateTime$>