♥ Friday, October 21, 2005♥
*`*`*`*Time fOr relax*`*`*`*

What A Friday.. Which I don't need to go to school.. as the lesson have already over...waiting for my another last exams paper to come.. so .. have intend to ask Yuting out for shopping... but she told me she have appointment with her friends so.. I thought it gonna be a bored day for me.. never expect that Ting will message me that she can go out with
me.. as well.. as Kate together.. it actually a last minute decision to go out with them.. I was so happy.. that I agreed to go out with them rightaway since I am available... today work also quite a relax time for me..*haha*. maybe was because I am counting down the time.. going out with them after work.. makes my day light up and work.. just hoping the time to get over soon.. finally.. 530pm.. I quickly wash up and put on make up .. then go and meet Yuting first.. As usual.. taking the bus to Suntec.. and walk around.. window shopping.. *hehe*... while waiting for Kate and her friend to come over to meet up with us... after awhile... both of us was really very hungry liao le.. but no choice.. still have to wait for the both of them to come.. so we went to "Fish & CO" there to get a seat otherwise it be a long queue again.. But luckily.. we need not wait that long and also get to settle our dinner... As the night still young.. we have plan to go "ESKI BAR" to have a drink first before going home.. and we got our VIP "WeiJie" to Join we gals for the drinks as
well... he must be feeling very happy.. got 3 gals to go drinks with him..Then as usual.. I ordered one of my favourite Beer.. "Killkenny" cos I was feeling bloated.. so don't wanna drink all those gassy drinks. just stick back to my usual beer... cos it smooth and non gassy beer.. *hehe*.. the Bar was really so cold... and the 3 of us.. really kanna frozen and numb soon.. only one cold Blooded WeiJie.. don't seems to have any feeling for the cool aircon like icy... just sitting there so relax and kee suaning us like ...... Why we 3 are so cold and etc'.... so we have named him the COLD BLOODED.. "wow... we really have enjoyed the night very much, playing games with each other.. then eat some titbits.. chatting away and etc.. after that it gonna midnight soon.. since all of us.. were still quite sober... we all slowly took the train home.. *The Night ended*

*~*BeaNie Diary*~*@ 3:41 PM$BlogItemDateTime$>