<body>

♥ Wednesday, October 12, 2005♥

*`*`*`* Why must it befall on me*`*`*`*

Haiz.. My leg feeling so painful.. Why?? don't know why out of the blue.. my leg was swollen and now walking also have to limping.. Yeah have just seen chinese Doctor on Sunday accompanied by Grandma and Feng, so nice of them to so care for me.. never hesitate to bring me to see Doctor.. *haiz*.. but it isn't a good thing of what the doctor have said.. cos he said.. it rare tat he have never seen this before.. can't be sure what is this.. and give me the kind of scary treatment I am afraid of.. the needle for accupunture.. 4 needles poked into my leg.. and I screamed.. ! you know.. ? the kind of pain and scary feeling.. just can't help to sCREAM it out and I think the whole building can hear and wondered what happened inside.. *haha*.. kanna scold by doctor somemore.. *kaoz*.. but don't know whether when will it heal again.. somemore until now.. the bump don't seems to disappear at all.. if one week later still like this.. I have to go back another time for another treatment.. scary again.. hmm.. why I am so unlucky.. ? everything bad falled on me.. just feel so tired and heavy in me to hold so much at one time..just one week ago.. something unhappy happened to me and my close friend.. and now this bad thing happened to me .. is it a retribution for treating him like this?? and somehow always so coincidence.. everytime when something happened to both of us.. Sure to have something bad happened to me.. like last time.. I quarrelled with him... end up.. I fall sick for a few days.. and now.. leg swollen liao le.. haiz.. is it a punishment ma?? Hmm.. kinda feel s0 happy and relaxed today.. don't feel like doing anything .. cos .. really now on holiday mood.. can't wait to go home only.. for now.. using all my time to relax and revise some of the notes for my exams.. heard some good news which I really never expected they will call me up again.. but what the outcome.. will be update again.. and hope for the best for myself.. After today.. will be my exams coming up in another 2 more days.. *stress*.. but NO CHOICE.. slot of the few days.. and then relax after that.. *yeah* at this time going home liao lo.. hmm....




*~*BeaNie Diary*~*@ 8:32 AM