♥ Saturday, November 19, 2005♥
*~*~*~*My Saturday*~*~*~*

This day was really an enjoyable but wet day. I supposed to have a gathering in the afternoon. but then Dearie have to go JB first.. so no choice I have to go with him first then evening time then go eat dinner with my Girls at Angie House.. It was another rainy day.. especially during this period.. everyday sure will rain and it hardly ever stop.. the floor seems like never dry either. so to plan go out .. oso kinda no mood.. anyway it still doesnt stop us from travelling from here to there either.. even under the rain we still keep the journey going on .. then staying and wait for the rain to stop.. it be even more wasting of time.. finally when we have reach Singapore... we rest
ed awhile before going to Angie house.. hmm.. the gals have already prepared the dinner ready to eat anytime we are hungry .. so it just nice..
cos i was really hungry by then.. *hehe*.. choose the right timing to reach.but the girls of course won't let me go easily.. they have prepare the task for me is to clear up the mess and cleaning the Kitchen.. *hehe*.. wash the bowls and etc lo.. nothing big deal de la.. already consider very good to me le.. cos I never go with them to market and buy those food. thanks to them then we have sumptous dinner de.. after that we have oso taken quite a few pics.. and etc.. will be posted up when I get it from Ting... After that as usual.. we have mahjong session again.. and this time .. I am so sorry gals.. that I have won the three of you.. and of cos never cheat their
money.. Merely it base on my good luck ba.. that I am able to get good cards a few round.. Please don't blame me.. maybe luck know I have no money to spend for the month end le.. *hehe* so let me earn some of it.. *wahaha*.. what a craps.. after the whole game as usual it was late midnight.. so tired and sleepy le.. lucky Dear Dear this time got stay with me till the night ended.. and not throw me to go home alone like last time. otherwise.. I will angry with him de.. *hehe*.. manage to get home quite fast and then quick bath le.. turned in le.. feel my eyes so heavy.. haha..

*~*BeaNie Diary*~*@ 6:01 PM$BlogItemDateTime$>