♥ Wednesday, November 2, 2005♥
*`*`*`* Thinking of something*`*`*`*

Today feeling kinda low.. It a public holiday.. But I don't feel it happy at all..Maybe it very bored at home.. somemore we don't have any planning to go out.. and the worst things is Dearie has fall sick.. having fever.. so not able to go out for fun.. Actually have planned to go Suntan @ Sentosa today but because of Dearie, I have cancelled the outing with them to take care of Dearie and later have to go hospital to visit his mum as well... I guess the holiday will be gone in no time.. but anyway I am still ok with it.. cos at least I have my Dear to company me and talk to me... But there something making me moody.. after reading my friend blog.. then I realised.. Omg.. my friend birthday have over.. he is someone who always remember things going on about me... but I am the heartless one who did not have the heart to know everything about him.. How can I said I am the closest one to him.. even until now..I really dare not said and feel it this way anymore... maybe as times goes by.. things have already change maybe to the better for him.. but after seeing his blog.. I feel he really have make himself lives to the fullest everyday and searching for what he want in his life.. I guess.. But still hope that he will take good care of himself.. Here to wish him a Happy Belated 28th Birthday falling on the 28th Oct...still kinda sad that This year I am not able to celebrate his birthday for him anymore.

*~*BeaNie Diary*~*@ 4:30 AM$BlogItemDateTime$>