♥ Wednesday, November 30, 2005♥
*~*~*~*W.e.f : 1st December 2005*~*~*~*
*Yeah*.. I will be comfirmed with effect of the date 1st December 2005.. First thought in my mind.. *No more unpaid leave*, *Eligible for the Bonus*.. *hehe* ... haiz.. saddening .. exactly my six month in this company.. Damn long right?? My Appointment letter stated I should be on probation for *3months*
but dragged till now that then able to get the letter from my boss..For the past few months.. was really a torture for me.. cos alot of people have been telling me what wrong with my performance.. and for what I have done.. doesnt prove to the company that I am useful to the work applied neither that I have got the chance to perform at all.. so at that time I have almost being terminate.. Imagine..?? The life before.. I was having phobia of going to work .. scare to sleep cos don't wanna see the dawn breakout so soon.. hate to step in the life of this company .. so unbearable that just can't wait to leave asap... one word.. My life was totally Sucks.. **Opps sorry too crude le** My worklife now like being ressurected from the grave and given a new life..Everyday have to think what I need to clear and how to handle customer needs to make them satisfied with my dealing with them even though I know they can be even more demanding to me than suppliers..sometimes even got their reprimand.. but it very common.. since my work was not done well in the first place.. I can accept it.. but now..? Nope.. Not anymore.. I can say my endurance bring me to this far.. and *Yeah* my Lady boss.. should said if not for her.. I wouldnt have this kind of chance now..From the day she have started to talk to me when she also just worked in this company .. she was given the choice of choosing someone to support her.. and I got selected in her eyes.. in fact she really take good care of me and my future path despite that she is also busy that she hardly have anytime to sit beside me and guide me with paitent.. cos she really have so much things to handle that can see that she hardly can cope her work as well.. Even though I don't even have any background to support her in this role.. but really so lucky that able to change from being a *Asst Buyer* to become an *Program Administrator* now which I never expect that I will have this day coming for me.. from last time I have been wanting to search for a new job..but now I really don't even have the time to surf the web anymore.. everyday the time like running faster than me that hardly have the time for breathing either, somehow kinda have such motivation to go for work now.. cos it like everyday there something new for me to do and learn.. can said.. I being exposed to alot of things.. and will be facing even more in future.. Yeah .. I am doing fine.. enjoying the working and culture life I have now with this company.. the colleagues here are getting more and more friendly when get to know them better and work it out with their way.. Finally now .. I really able to understand what I really want from myself.. and will work the way with my stepping stones.. ~(@_@)~

*~*BeaNie Diary*~*@ 8:06 PM$BlogItemDateTime$>