♥ Saturday, November 19, 2005♥
*`*`*`*Working on fast Pace*`*`*`*

Job isn't as easy as it used to be.. since after the Long Holiday.. Actually I have actually being informed that I will be having a new role of work after the holiday.. so that I won't be so stress.. but somehow I take it kinda easy cos I tot it might be something new which I can learn and pick up fast and easily.. But NOpE.. ! it really run out of my expectation..Oh.. what going on around me... Hasn't blog for almost a week.. everything seems to be a change for me....I can hardly breathe at all.. I am just too busy learning how to do my new role in this company. as already expected and being informed... that it gonna be a big change for me to work in.. and life won't be the same for me as in relaxed and going home early rest or enjoyed.. cos the work will still keep on going around me.. and wouldn't let me go even after the knock off time... since after that .. I have been bringing my work home almost everyday just to complete it and submit on time.. and yeah.. my result did paid off today for what I have done over the weekend able to show some result for not being chased by others.. The compliment which I got wat. *You are good. Pick up things very fast.. in just only three days time.. starting from Thurs.. with such.. you be able to get comfirmed soon in December if I continue to show such fast result... To me.. when I have heard it.. I feel so please of myself. but at tat point.. when she talks about my comfirmation.... things running through my head.. do I bothered by all these..? whether to get comfirmed anot.. ? Thou I grumble alot.. but somehow as long I show work.. I can prove to them I can do it..finally it another 1 week going to over.. and time really flies very fast.. It seems just like yesterday but it already so many days.. alot of things I have got to do .. yet I still can't really familiar with what I need to do .. *Haiz* this whole week really a breakout for me.. strained out myself.. going to cry out.. as in burst out aloud.. I almost want to give up. cos I am always facing criticals situations which is the mess people left for me to clear.. Oh no.. Speaking to customer is one of the scary thing I have to do.. cos they can demand from me and when I can't fulfil their requirement.. Will kanna told off by them.. * I hate people ask me WHY*.. why I can't I do this.. Can't do that?? makes me pissed off.. ! But i can only cry.. cos I can't talk back them. but I can't..I just can't laugh at all.. scare of coming to work.. cos the trouble never end.. and it seems like now.. just thinking when is the time I will kanna shoot by them only.. * Scary Movie*... *

*~*BeaNie Diary*~*@ 6:30 AM$BlogItemDateTime$>