<body>

♥ Thursday, December 15, 2005♥

*~*~*~*The 13th Month of the Year 2005*~*~*~*
Today got such a big surprise... *clap*.. The company have keep such a mum that they never reveal nor send any notice to informed us about this AWS will bank in to our bank on the 15 Dec 2005 which is really earlier than I expect... keke.. so nice... have checked my account.. keke... got money le... *haha*.. can go for a shopping spree.... have just went to Bugis during lunch ... and spend a boom on clothing for *C.Y.N*.. very fast right.. haha.. my hand itchy.. keke.. need to spend to forget my stress mood.. *bluff*.. it just wanna waste money on something which caught my eyes.. Hmm.. Though it not much cos still under pro-rated. But at least it something better than nothing..cos I suppose to expect I should have nothing at all instead.. *haha*.. but don't think can spend much on it.. cos need to save alittle bit here and there for my future use.. Now have got to save the money for buying PDA for use in Year 2006.. *yeah*. hopefully can get one which I will like it very much and won't cost so expensive either.. hmm.. still thinking what else I have to buy.. somemore this month is a Christmas season.. alot of Presents giving & receiving days.. Dearie Birthday also coming soon on Next Friday ... But he also never demand something expensive from me.. compare to the gift he have gave to me.. is so far apart le.. *haha*.. cos he more richer than me ma.. *hehe*.. hmm.. still got to buy present for the exchange day gathering on the 25th Dec as well.. oh no .. it coming soon in another one week.. still haven't think of what going to buy ?? Must be unisex somemore... *anyone can give me an idea??*..




*~*BeaNie Diary*~*@ 2:55 PM