♥ Monday, December 5, 2005♥
*~*~*~*Just tO uPdate*~*~*~*
Hmm.. Have been so busy the whole week.. guess will be even much more busier than before after this week.. cos I have been asked by my boss to take over some of the job from my team-mate as she is not able to cope with so much.. and somemore going on leave soon... so .. my responsibility will be even more heavier which I also scare that I won't be able to cope so much either... scare I might screwed up the whole things instead if I am being overloaded.. but I really wish to try and work on multi-task.... not because I wanna showed and proved myself.. but all for the sake of the learning process.. As Geraldine have always said.. she won't want me to stop here.. despite I am still so young..still have a long way to go..I can't really rest so much and relaxed like I used to be.. I don't have the time to surf web nor update my blog.. ! have been so busy with works and school that hardly have any time to create any interesting story for my blog as well.. Actully I really feel so stressed up and drained out everyday.. but then I don't want to give up halfway which I have walked now...I don't want to just give up.. (@_@) finally it going to be the end of *Year 2005*.. In fact this year I have met alot of setback and obstacles.. I feel so down. there are times when I also have hurt others who loves me.. I really don't want it to happened.. but it still happened.. It really have made me feel so hurt myself.. but every of my hard time. there always the sweet moments cheer me up .. to be there for me.. to love and care for me... I really have enjoyed so much every minute of my life now.. Feel that my life isn't just waste off every minute and hours. cos even how busy I am .. people will still create something interesting for me.. with love and care and everything they have to make me feel so blissful... but I don't know even I have wrote so much .. will anyone be interested to read such a long stories of mine.. but I know even thou there are not much people who will see.. but there still people who will secretly care for me.. even he is not there for me.. **So Thanks so much**

*~*BeaNie Diary*~*@ 12:06 AM$BlogItemDateTime$>