*~*~*~*My Weekend*~*~*~*
Friday : 02 December 2005
I guess I only have time to update blog during weekend... Hmm.. nothing much to write either.. but I just know that I feel so happy throughout the whole week.. Have went to Malaysia on Friday.. was really a tired and enjoyable time for me... I shan't said much about this.. Cos it all know inside my heart... it just a good time for me to relax myself out at night.. but of cos the next day effect won't be so good.. cos I feel so tired due to not enough sleep..
Saturday : 03 December 2005
It my small cousin "Joy" birthday.. Grandma have called to remind me to go up with Dearie.. so after the Malaysia trip.. we went straight to her house early.. and also have left early after the dinner.. the place was really so noisy full of people..especially the whole room was filled with childrens laughters..so joyous and lively.. But I was so tired after the Friday trip.. so can't play with the children either... Just can't wait to leave.. have actually planned to go shopping after the party but Dearie was so thoughtful.. seeing me so tired.. he rather bring me home instead to rest early...finally have reached home .. but somehow I am not able to get to sleep... something which made me pissed off and sad.. Someone have actually remind me that it already Decmember and the the ROM Date for March 2006 have lauched.. But then the saddness thing is that the person who suppose to be with me..Dearie have actually the one to put it off and postpone everything.. cos we have the oncoming exams in March.. but I don't blame him ..cos everything was really not properly planned it out either and now even have exams as well.. I just feeling quite sad.. that we have to keep postpone it..
Sunday : 04 December 2005
Early morning have woke up quite late at around 11am ++.. it isn't too late either.. *hehe*.. Sunday wasn't a good day for me.. to be happy.. haiz... have woke up with a tiring and restless mood.. think really don't have enough sleep at all.. that I feel so weak and restless.. and due to less sleep .. I have headache and sore throat.. Guess going to fall sick le ba.. Hmm so angry with Dearie today caused my Gastric to act up cos I was so hungry.. he rather finished the show than bringing me to eat my fill... after eaten my lunch, went Northpoint shopped awhile and bought a new mug for myself.. after that quickly went home.. and I have took a nap and then wake up to have my dinner... then have medicine .. feel much better now.. then update my blog before turn in .. *End Of Night*

*~*BeaNie Diary*~*@ 11:07 PM$BlogItemDateTime$>