<body>

♥ Wednesday, January 18, 2006♥

*~*~*~*It aNother SiCk DaY*~*~*~*

The feeling isn't that good for this week cos I have fall sick since Monday.. I thought I have been drinking Herbal tea to keep myself cool so that the sickness will go off in a few days time..But don't think so ... cos it seems like getting worst today.. Flu, Sore Throat, lost voice and Feverish all have come together today.. It even worst than last 2 days.... How come..? I think today really don't feel very good.. and will have to see doctor after work.. *haha* don't know whether the doctor will give me 2 days mc..? *keke* .. Too bad even there so many days of mc.. oso kinda of no use to me.. as I am so busy every now and then.. everyone like chasing me for this and day making me scare of taking mc.. The heart don't feel good when I am resting.. and the working like jumping here and there...*What am I going to do lei??.. however I have decided to go to work instead of staying at home.. cos I never go and see doctor even thou I am being let go early after my meeting with my Customer.. hmm... was kinda a good one..cos there isn't any arguement nor being scolded by them for delaying their goods as they have understand what the reasons.. So my boss also never said anything bad about me.. *keke* and then best thing.. she let me go off early at 4pm. After I have collected my bag which I have sent for repaired since September till now.. Very long right ? Just because of the Stupid Strip just come off which I have bought in less than a month But lucky still manage to replace a new Strip for me which is more firm.. So tired.. faster travelled home and washed up for my lesson start @ 7pm.. but still come here.. same like last week.. everything still blank blank in my mind. Eyes very tired.. So at this time.. 830pm. not going to sit here till the class end.. So have decided to get up and go home instead. *keke*. Kinda bad but I really so tired liao le.. Tired overcome me so much today.




*~*BeaNie Diary*~*@ 12:37 PM