<body>

♥ Saturday, January 14, 2006♥

*~*~*~*It another Weekend for me*~*~*~*
Hmm.. Happy feeling shined the same with the Sun today.. Eh.. it a surprised, cos today seems like no rain at all rite..? i think I never open up my umbrella at all.. Wow... *Yu Guo Tian Qing* Hmm... Have lunch at Suntec with Wheat, the main purpose is to go and play Tigam, as there a figurine which I want to collect, and never knew that I am so lucky.. In just two days at one shot..? I manage to collect the full set using total of $18 which is really very cheap cos tigam can really need to spent alot just to get full set.. but Lucky.. Wheat paid $10 to join in the tigam with me as well.. Can imagine.. How happy I am at that moment, when I got the last capsule. Finally it another Working week over.. Friday night have arrived.. this week really have been such a busy week especially today.. but still manage to find some times to update my up & down mood for the days. Don't know why this few days hasn't been in the right & happy mood to work at all.. maybe got faced a little bit of stress to my work and colleagues. But so happy.. now I can finally reduce my workload and fully concentrade on my others new responsibilities after today as I have done some handover to my colleague, but she still have alot of questions to ask as still not very familiar with it.. so I still have to support her in someway.. kinda scare to talk much with her.. cos there a funny kind of feeling what have caused her to this stage..? just because of pregnancy and just because she can't take up the stress..? that overturned her everything in this company..? to me.. I feel kinda a great blow to her.. don't know how she really feel about it.. She really looked abit pitiful to me while the others like seem so arrogant about it.. =/ A brand new week, my new colleague will be starting her 1st day of work and somehow.. when I have heard something from my boss.. I kinda of feeling stress and uptight of my this colleague working the same company with me. Cos my boss is someone who only looked at capable people who can worked and manage well.. *cant' afford to miss or make mistakes*, always threaten me with saying will give me warning will affect my performance as well.. and she like to get people to challenge among others so that everyone in her group will be able to perform well. if there anything I can't settle myself.. somehow will be moved and been stopped in my works. *She made it sound so scary*




*~*BeaNie Diary*~*@ 12:29 AM