*~*~*~* Just A daily Update*~*~*~*
Have been raining Cats & Dogs since then... Weather was not so good that it have affected me and my everything.. It always very cold everyday even day & night.. just like the winter Season happened which we will never see it in Singapore. But the rain can never stopped at all... it made us have difficulties to plan outing and go anywhere.. Really made people so lazy and just want to stay hOme keep warmed.. Because of this Rain .. it have also affected my mood and my time.. I was so bored during the whole weekend to Tuesday.. cos the sad things is that I am not able to be with my Dear for the holiday seasons and all because of the rain and somemore the worst thing is that I ended up quarrelled with him instead.
06th Jan 2006 (Friday)
It Friday and I suppose to meet up with my Dear and go home with him..but because of some issue.. I leave him to go home along.. despite that he have been coaxing me, asking me not to be so wildful and stubborn.. but I was really cruel to him.. In my mind was to teach him a lesson by letting him went home alone lonely at late midnight 1am.. In fact, I blame him for making me so tired waiting for him .. that I just too lazy to get change and go with him.. after we have a little quarrelled, he gave up coaxing me and leave me behind and went home. =(
7th Jan 2006 (Saturday)
Found myself still at home when I woke up from my own bed when I suppose to be in Dear house.. Haiz.. Accept it that I am alone in the house.. No one comes and bothered me at all.. cos there no one at home.. Everyone was workng while I am just a piglet at home.. Somehow the feeling was not very good cos I don't like being alone at home.. and when I am alone.. I was pondering over something.. which have happened in the past that will never happen anymore.. anyway I also don't wish to think about it anymore. since can't stay home. I get myself change and wash up to go Jurong Point for a shopping spree.. ! After buying a few things, waited for my Mum for lunch together then shopped for awhile and then headed home.. Yeap.. Better feeling.. cos have able to bought the things in my mind and did not go home empty handed. =) but have spent a bombed just to kill my bored! =/
8th Jan 2006 (Sunday)
Still alone at home.. haiz.. cos of the rain again.. I did not take the effort to travel to find Dear though he have told me how much he want me to appeared in front of him.. but I disappointed him somehow.. cos I really feel so lazy to get out of the house and travelled all the way to Yishun myself... Being used to him bringing me home liao le.. because of this.. We even quarrelled and did not talk much for the day .. However staying home with my family was a good thing today.. as they are not working and can keep me company.. so we went to have breakfast together which I really seldom bring them for breakfast.. after that walked around the neighbourhood together with Grandma as she came down to look for us..
9th Jan 2006 (Monday)
Monday Blues.. but still there some motivation for me to go work.. as usual woke up early and headed for work at 7pm.. even thou Yuting did not meet me.. cos she have taken leave to rest at home.. so shoick!! I think there are other company also having shut down and long holiday.. Only ACROPOLIS.. have to deduct your own leave.. since I already so bored at home.. might as well go to work .. save the Annual leaves for future use instead.. Hmm.. have such a relaxed working day at work .. only that it a raining weather as usual never stopped raining.. but luckily the work kept me so busy that my time flies so fast.. *hehe*.. finally it another day over... and so happy cos the next day is a Holiday (Hari Raya Haji)
10th Jan 2006 (Tuesday @ Public Holiday)
*Haiz*.. just another bored Day for me again.. cos Dear not by my side.. and the same.. because of the weather.. I have rejected him coming to look for me. and so I got to be alone.. Went to have lunch with my mum after she have knocked off and then planned to go out to Chinatown for a walk with her.. manage to buy a few things home too.. but the feeling still wasnt that good.. cos something happened to my relationship.. but luckily.. everything just over like a flashlight.. and I was being cheered up again.. Somehow I feel that I am so blissful to be loved and cared.. Just that my wildfulness and stubborness caused me to have mood swing and temperatural up and down.. However have a good talk .. and eveything was fine.. =)
11th Jan 2006 (Wednesday)
It a working day today. I think still having holiday mood maybe alot of holiday here and there.. somemore the whole month got so much holidays coming that made me less moral to work .. Luckily I am on half day today .. so can get out of the office.. *Haiz*.. The workload getting heavier..and don't know because of what .. got the news that Someone gonna be taken out from my group and replaced by other member who will be coming in the 16th Jan 2006.. and this person... is someone whom already a colleagues since then.. and it so nice that my boss have hired her to be my colleague again.. but of cos my face was not that big to hired her for my sake.. maybe she meet Geraldine expectation to be in my team supporting our Buying and planning of Material.. However, she is kinda worried too.. and me also worried.. that she might not be able to cope with the work and stress here.. as I won't know how much she gonna face it when she start her first day of work on the 16th Jan 2006.. Shall not disclosed too much .. till she comes. Hmm.. was in school when I was updating this blog.. must be thinking why ask me to go school.. I still can have the time to surf net and write such a long stories.. Well.. cos I want to say .... I have lost in the schoolwork... I totally cannot understand what he is teaching.. and not because he is no good.. It just that I have slacked behind.. that I couldn't catched up what he is actually talking about..The worst thing is.. I don't dare to open my mouth to ask him when in doubts.. so .. the pc in front of me.. are just a blank document with no assignment at all..totally blank made me feel so .. like helpless sitting there not able to do anything even I attended the class.. *haiz*.. then teacher said.. there will only have last 3 lessons to go ... Oh no.. I didn't realise that so fast the module gonna end soon.. and I got nothing out of it.. How am I going to sit for my exams..?

*~*BeaNie Diary*~*@ 7:07 PM$BlogItemDateTime$>